Cat Bird is a 2D platformer developed by Atmos Games and published by SEGA. The game was released on March 8, 2016 for iOS and Android devices. Cat Bird is an endless runner game for iOS and Android developed by Neko Entertainment and published by Gametrust Games. The objective of the game is to guide the titular Cat Bird through a series of obstacles by jumping and flying.
In Cat Bird, players take control of a cat-bird hybrid as they attempt to escape a laboratory. The game is split into three worlds, each with 10 levels. The goal of each level is to reach the exit door. In order to reach the door, players must overcome a variety of obstacles, including spikes, enemies, and bottomless pits. Cat Bird is an endless runner game in which players guide the titular Cat Bird through a series of obstacles. The game is played by tilting the device to control the Cat Bird's movement, and tapping the screen to make the Cat Bird jump. The game features two modes: an endless mode, in which players try to get as far as possible; and a level mode, in which players must complete a set number of levels.
The controls in Cat Bird are simple and easy to learn. The player moves the cat-bird with their finger, and can make it jump with a tap. The cat-bird can double jump, and can also glide by holding down the jump button. The controls are responsive and precise, which is necessary in a platformer.
The graphics in Cat Bird are colorful and cute. The environments are well designed and varied, and the obstacles are clearly visible. The cat-bird itself is also animated well, and its expressions add to the game's charm.
Cat Bird is a fun and challenging game that is easy to pick up and play. It is also a fairly short game, which can be completed in an afternoon. However, the game does have some replay value, as there are three difficulty levels to choose from. There are also secret levels that can be unlocked by finding hidden coins in the regular levels.
- The controls are simple and easy to learn
- The graphics are colorful and cute
- The game is easy to pick up and play
- It is a challenging and fun game
- The game is short and can be completed in a short amount of time
- There is some replay value, as there are different difficulty levels and secret levels to unlock
- The game is affordable, as it is only $2.99
- The game is too short, and can be completed in a single sitting
- There is not much replay value once the game has been completed
- The graphics are not as detailed as some other platformers
- The game is not very original, and feels like a clone of other platformers
- The game is not available on consoles, only on mobile devices
Cat Bird is a fun and challenging platformer that is easy to pick up and play. It is a short game, but it has some replay value. The graphics are colorful and cute, but they are not as detailed as some other platformers. If you are looking for a quick and easy game to play, Cat Bird is a good choice.